Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dessert and Exercise

Mmm. Peaches and brown sugar. The first step to a healthy balanced lifestyle... a la Whitney. 

Surprisingly, this dish (one large peach, 2 tsp. brown sugar, cinnamon, and cool whip) only contains 115 calories. It's all part of my new fitness regimine... 30 minutes of cardio, 5 days a week, and a 1500 calorie diet. Results to follow. 

Oh, and my sister, Katie, has joined us in paradise. She will be staying with us for 6 months while she works as an intern for Heery International. I'm sure our hijinx will end up as posts eventually!

Katie, and her cute new hairstyle.

3 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

OMG...Katie ALWAYS has THE BEST HAIR!!! I'm always so jealous of how cute she is. :)

And you are a determined girl with the 1500 calorie daily intake. Whew! I don't think I could do it. The exercise, yes...but I have a hard time cutting back on the eating!!

I love me some food. I esp. love me some food that TASTES good and is NOT good for me. ;)

Whitney said...

Yeah. When I visited the Penn State nutritionist, she suggested 1200 calories/day if I wasn't exercising. That's just MADNESS! And 1500 isn't fun, but it's do-able. The exercising is definitely worth the extra 300 calories ;-) Yay food!

Robert Prather said...

That shit looks good! (The Peaches+Ice Cream - although, yes, Katie's hair looks good too)